BAYER CORPORATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. BAYER CORPORATION DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
In no event shall Bayer Corporation be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages arising from or in connection with the existence or use of the Internet site and/or the information.
Any communication with this site is considered non-confidential and Bayer Corporation is free to reproduce, publish or otherwise use such information for any purpose.
Bayer Corporation, Pharmaceutical Division products are available only by prescription from a licensed health care professional. Bayer Corporation is not engaged in rendering medical advice or service.
1. Bayer Corporation, Pharmaceutical Division products are available only by prescription from a licensed health care professional. Bayer Corporation is not engaged in rendering medical advice or service.
2. You may browse this site. You may print material from the Site. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not use in any manner any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Bayer Corporation. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials from the Site must be retained.
3. All product names, logos and service marks displayed on the Site that are identified by (r) or (tm) or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to Bayer Corporation or our affiliates, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right, either express or implied, under any patent or Trademark of Bayer Corporation or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of Bayer Corporation, except to identify the product or services of the company.
4. You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Bayer Corporation. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Bayer Corporation copyright.
5. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Bayer Corporation will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Bayer Corporation to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
The information provided on Bayer products is only intended for the United States audience. Regulatory requirements, regulations, laws, and distribution of information about drug products may vary from country to country. Product names and indications (product uses) also may be different in different countries. The prescribing information provided here is based on United States labeling and may not be appropriate outside of the US.
Bayer is concerned for the privacy of its visitors to Bayer web sites. The following statement generally describes the types of information collected at Bayer sites and the uses made of it.
Personally Identifiable Information
Bayer collects personally identifiable information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other information only when it is voluntarily submitted to us on this site. Bayer uses or discloses personally identified information only with the visitor's consent or other legal authorization. The intended uses of the information are provided at the site where the information is collected. We may use the information to improve the content of our web site. We will not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party for that party's marketing purposes.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Bayer also collects aggregate or non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to our web sites, the number of visitors to each page of our web sites, and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers. We use this information, which remains in aggregate form, to understand how our visitors use our web sites so that we may make them better. We may also share this information with our partners or other outside companies. NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED IN THIS PROCESS.
Any communications or material that you transmit to, or post on, the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information, and Bayer Corporation shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information except as otherwise stated in this privacy statement.
Links to Other Web Sites
Bayer Corporation does not request, nor specifically collect, information about children. Any information that is collected passively is handled as in non personally identifiable information.